The starting point

The starting point

Saturday 28 February 2015

GOLF DAY

Another great day starts with the kids on bikes that we expected yesterday , so we got up at 7:30 . It was nice to be able to sleep with all the windows open and not be cold ( we are not missing the cold ).
 It is golf day , where Lyn gets to have some free time , yes , yes , I get some free time as well . I played at Mollymook Hilltop course , one which I hadn't played before . It was spectacular , with holes going downhill , uphill , across hills , over creeks and dams with water lillies . The course is lined with beautiful gum trees , turpentines & tree ferns - it was a pleasure to walk around this course.
 For the golfers out there , I had 20 points on the front 9 , and 14 on the back 9 , for a total of 34 -2 worse than my handicap , which I think is pretty reasonable seeing as I hadn't played here before .
 While I was away , Lyn took care of some things around the RV , had a ride and a swim , before coming back in to Mollymook for a stroll down the walking track beside Mollymook Beach . She also took todays photos . They are looking toward Bannisters Point .



 We arrived back to the RV and found that Optus had finally repaired their problem and we had phone and internet again , a small thing , but it's amazing how much you miss it when it's not there . 
 The plan for tomorrow morning is to battle the hoards of people on the lake , and take the kayak for a paddle and see what we can find . 
 See you tomorrow .

No comments:

Post a Comment