The starting point

The starting point

Tuesday 24 March 2015

It all starts tomorrow !!!!!

 Well , the holiday is over , tomorrow it all starts for real .
Today has been a funny day , weather wise , we've had an inch of rain .
 Lyn has taken her mother & grandmother shopping .
 I've been out to where I used to work - isn't that a surreal experience !! - seeing everyone that I used to work with . I will certainly miss many people  , thanks to all for the well wishes and safe travels .
 Mixed feelings are certainly the order of the day - on one hand happy to be leaving Moss Vale and get away from the cold to start our adventure , on the other sad , to be leaving behind all our friends  - we will still be friends , just a bit more distance between us all .
 Another find that I had today - wait for it - a DENTIST that told me that anything he does shouldn't hurt !!!! and if it did to tell him straight away ---- it didn't , except when I had to pay the bill !!
 The needle , I didn't feel - the grinding and filling I could - but it didn't hurt -- and for anyone who doesn't know , I hate dentists !!!!
The dentist was  Dr A Nikgoo at 163 Argyle St Moss Vale - opposite the Isuzu and Kia dealership - okay , there's a free plug for him .
  Right , tomorrow is moving day , off northward to the central coast or Nelsons Bay area , whatever takes our fancy .
 More news etc , to come , Stay Tuned .

No comments:

Post a Comment